Our expert team of property managers work with occupiers to ensure they are confident and sufficiently trained to look after the facilities and the people that use them. Depending on the nature of the client’s requirements, we can take a light touch or comprehensive approach to FM.
We provide support tailored to client’s needs and work with them to deliver the best property solution, whether this is a full ‘hard’ FM service, or assisting them with the procurement of local contracts. We take pride in the buildings we have created, extended or refurbished with our clients and work hard to maintain the high quality of them for the lifetime of the lease.
The property management team also shares the benefit of its experience at all stages of development, design and construction, helping to continually improve quality. This also means they are familiar with new facilities and assist in the smooth transition from construction to operation.
Services provided include:
- FM market testing
- Administration and monitoring of FM contracts
- Helpdesk & managing emergency response
- Strategic asset management
- Lease management & compliance advice
- Minor works & refurbishment
- Statutory compliance
- Health & fire safety
- Buildings insurance
- Building maintenance – Pre-planned & reactive
- Service charge management
- Rent & other payments collection
- Landlord & tenant advice
- Energy advice