The photography competition is now closed. Winners will be announced soon.
Attwood Green Health Centre Photography Competition Terms and Conditions
- Only one photograph (colour or black & white) per person can be submitted by entrants in digital format.
- The subject of the photograph must be ‘water’.
- The photograph must be related to the UK City of Birmingham.
- Only original, non-published photographs are eligible for the competition.
- The photograph must be taken by the person who submits it.
- The photograph must be copyright free and by entering this competition you give permission to the NHS to use the image in any form and media they choose.
- The picture must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- The photograph may be modified by digital imaging software.
- The competition is open to everyone but if under 16 please get permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
- NHS staff can enter the competition but will not be entitled to a prize and must state their employment on the entry form.