The Prime development team is responsible for bringing together all the elements of a scheme.
This can include locating and acquiring a suitable building plot; supporting the design process through close liaison with clients, the design team and other specialists; managing the planning application process through regular contacts with planning authorities and local stakeholders; and achieving a contractual ‘close’ satisfactory to all parties.
- Building consultancy
- Capital project management
- Property condition appraisals
- Project management, appraisal & evaluation
- Development consultancy
- Management & co-ordination of professional team
- Land assembly, site appraisals & purchase advice
- Planning & acquisition strategies
- Agreements & economic analysis
- Risk transfer & assessments
- Options appraisals & feasibility studies
- Desktop appraisals, valuations & joint ventures
- Appraisals & frameworks
- Planning applications & negotiations
- Sequential assessments & listed buildings advice
- Regeneration & change of use advice
- Mixed use developments
- Disposal strategy & premises de-commissioning
- Quantity surveying & cost control
- Value engineering with detailed advice
For examples of our new build projects click here.